St. Mel Preschool provides a nurturing developmental environment in a high quality Catholic early care and education program for all parents and children.
St. Mel Preschool has an emphasis on the social, cognitive, physical and spiritual growth of all its children. This growth occurs naturally through many different & developmentally appropriate experiences. The preschool embodies a community of respect for all religious and cultural backgrounds. We are a wonderfully exciting and fulfilling place to learn. St. Mel Preschool is grateful to be a ministry to our larger St. Mel Parish community and school. Families that choose to continue on to our K-8 School enjoy a seamless transition to kindergarten.
What We Offer
- Our quality program includes ages 2.5 to 5 years
- Small class size
- Child to teacher ratio of 1:8
- Hours of operation, 5 days a week, 7:30am-5:00pm
- Traditional school calendar year, plus summer camp
- Two highly qualified lead teachers in every room
- “Early Fives” program
St. Mel Preschool
5130 Serrania Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Director: Meghan Eyer extension 2053